mandag 14. oktober 2019

Winners of Growing in unity comments and some Fathers Day cards

I've drawn 2 winners from all the wonderful comments I got last week and the luck winners are:

Her å er kommentaren min vekke, fatter ikke hva som har skjedd. Men kjempefine kort. Kaninen og reinsdyret er kjempesøte ❤️

And

I love your beautiful cards. Looking forward to see more from you this week
Hugs :)

Please contact me with your address so I can pass it on to Unity and you can receive a bag full of wonderful stamps.

Thought I'd show a couple of Fathers Day cards that I made for Scrap the Rainbow, first one in red tones. The tractor was stamped with Distress Oxide in the colour Candied apple and then spritzed with water, the back ground was stamped with tire track stamps from North Star Stamps.

The second card is 4x12" with a diecut from Little Yellow Bicycle in the background, the tractor was first stamped in Luck Clover Distress Oxide ink before it was stamped again with VersaFine Clair Nocturen ink, shifted sligtly to the right.
Her er bakgrunnen et diecut ark fra Little Yellow Bicycle. Tekststempelet er denne gang fra Norsk stempelblad.

1 kommentar:

  1. Kjempeflotte farsdagskort du har laget. Tenker dem faller i smak hos maen i huset. Klem

    SvarSlett