tirsdag 8. oktober 2019

Growing in Unity - Day 2

Hello lovely crafting people! Here´s day 2 of growing in Unity. And today I´m showing off my love of all things Harry Potter. I was all giddy with excitement when Unity launched the four sets of Harry Potter stamps, and just had to have them.
This first card was made using Distress Oxides with Lifechanging brushes to blend a background and then spritzed with water. I Stamped the lamppost and the doe with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink. Actually the doe was first stamped with StazOn Platinum INK, but it didn´t show up the way I wanted it. I originally wanted to stamp a sitting cat, but it turned out I don´t have that. I stamped the sentiment on yellow inkblended watercolour paper and cut them up to only use part of the sentiment. The enveloped was stamped as well and the owl (Hedwig?) coloured with a white pencil and the heart coloured with a red Posca pen.

Stampsets used: Sending an OwlSomething MagicalShine out of Darkness

The second card was made using a Gina K wreathbuilder and the Something Magical stampset  The inks used are from VersaFine Clair and StazOn Gold. The gold frame around the panel is a gold glitter cardstock from Bazzill.

Leave me a comment for a chance to with a wonderful grab bag of Unity goodness.

34 kommentarer:

  1. I love the little foot prints and the way you made the lamp glow!

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh how fun are these. I'm sure they will delight a Harry Potter fan's heart. -Renee'

    SvarSlett
  3. I have two of those stamp sets and love them. It is always fun to stamp with them. thanks for sharing.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  4. These are great. I love the owl on the envelope too.

    SvarSlett
  5. Such a stunning background. Love the stamps, your colors, and designs. Just fabulous cards!

    SvarSlett
  6. These stamps are the best! Go right with a Harry Potter theme. Nice job!

    SvarSlett
  7. Love your designs with these sets! Very inspiring. My kids are potter fans so...yeah, loving this!

    SvarSlett
  8. Nice cards... love that street light!

    SvarSlett
  9. Love the cards, especially the first one with the lamp

    SvarSlett
  10. Ohhhhh, that background on the first card is amazing ❤️

    SvarSlett
  11. Beautiful cards. Love the background with light

    SvarSlett
  12. Love your cards. Haven’t purchased any of these sets, yet, but they are growing on me. Thank you for sharing your talents.

    SvarSlett
  13. Great use of Gina K's wreath builder on the fun 'magical' card.
    And I love the pretty light - and the beautiful owl on the envelope.
    Cute designs!

    SvarSlett
  14. So fun to see how you combined all those sets into glorious cards! Thanks for sharing!

    SvarSlett
  15. The HP themed beauties are some Unity Stamps much needed in my collection!Your cards are adorable!

    SvarSlett
  16. Super cute cards! I especially love the Shine Out stamped card! Such a lovely background!

    SvarSlett
  17. Love 'em! Clever & fun ways to mix and match sets. I esp like the deer & the street light plus that saying <3

    SvarSlett
  18. Så kule kort og tøffe stempler! Det med gatelampen var kjempe stilig!

    SvarSlett
  19. I love the owl on the envelope too it makes your card such a beautiful set

    SvarSlett
  20. So beautiful cards! the background in the first one is stunning!

    SvarSlett
  21. Fabtastic. Love the lamppost scene. Hugz

    SvarSlett
  22. The background for the lamp is so cool!

    SvarSlett
  23. I love that background one the first card! And it goes so well with the beautifull lamp-stamp.

    SvarSlett
  24. Very cute cards! Your night sky in the lamp post card is amazing!

    SvarSlett
  25. Your sky looks wonderful. Nice job adding little touches like the deer.

    SvarSlett
  26. All cute and love the backgrounds!

    SvarSlett
  27. Ser ut som alle mine kommentarer fra tidligere innlegg har forduftet, hmmmm....jaja, kommenterer på ny her også da ❤️ Harry Potter er og blir magisk 👌🏻 Kjempekuule kort Trude Julie ❤️

    SvarSlett
  28. I have the one key set...after seeing your cards...looks like I need to add a few more sets to my list. These are amazing!

    SvarSlett
  29. Awesome cards! I really love the first one with the night scene! Beautiful colors!

    SvarSlett