fredag 11. oktober 2019

Growing in Unity - Day 5

And so it is here, the last day of my week Growing in Unity, what a week it has been.
Today I have but one card to show. The second Sunday of November is Fathers day in Norway and so I´ve made a card for my dear husband who´s a wonderful father for our daughter and his two teenagers.
I recently was at Papirfest, a weekend of crafting akin to JunkieFest in the US, and there I got to borrow some Distress Oxide sprays. I used them to make the background, before stamping a couple of stamps from the June kit of the month, the motorsykler was masked before the stack of suitcases was stamped.


When mentioning my husband... we got married this summer and I made the wedding stationary myself using Unity Stamps (of course).
The invitations looked like the card on the left (the one one the right was a test)

The place cards looked like this:

And finally the Thank you cards looked like this:
I used the Botanical Background stamp and embossed with japanese laquer embossingpowder on white, glossy cardstock, the envelope was stamped with the flower stamp from You are forever Beautiful with red ink from Marvy (but any red ink would do).

It's been a blast sharing my projects with you, and I hope I've inspired you to create a couple of things yourself.
And for the last time, leave a comment for your chance to with Unity stamps

21 kommentarer:

  1. I love the motorcycle. We are a motorcycle family, so maybe that's why I like it so much. Cool images.

    SvarSlett
  2. So beautiful cards for you weeding day. Love the red embossing powder and beautiful flowerstamps.
    Ha en fantastisk fin helg. Klem

    SvarSlett
  3. It’s been great seeing your creations this week. I am loving your wedding accoutrements. They are very elegant. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talents this week.

    SvarSlett
  4. So cool... thanks for sharing this week!

    SvarSlett
  5. Nice card today and I love all your wedding creations, they look so elegant. My daughter is getting married next June and we are brainstorming what to do.

    SvarSlett
  6. Awesome! I like seeing how you made your own invites so neat thanks for sharing and thanks for a great week

    SvarSlett
  7. Sååå fine Trude Julie ❤️ Har vært kjekt å følge dæ denne uka 👌🏻

    SvarSlett
  8. Another fabulous card, thank you for a great week of inspiration

    SvarSlett
  9. Fab card for you husband and lovely wedding stationary. Congrats on your wedding. Hugz

    SvarSlett
  10. Fabulous Cards Today. Enjoyed all your cards this week!!

    SvarSlett
  11. Beautiful cards. Awesome way to use that stampsey! ❤️

    SvarSlett
  12. I love the motorcycle! What a great background!

    SvarSlett
  13. Your background is perfect! I am a purple girl so that makes me so happy! Thanks for sharing all week!

    SvarSlett
  14. I love the motorcycle card, and your wedding stationary is absolutely gorgeous! It's been a great week!

    SvarSlett
  15. Wonderful projects to end your fabulous week of inspiration. The card for your hubby is really cool.

    SvarSlett
  16. Cool motorcycle card! And those wedding project creations are gorgeous too!

    SvarSlett
  17. What lovely stationary items you made for your wedding! Thanks for sharing, they made an excellent grand finale to your fun week!!! 😁

    SvarSlett
  18. Beautiful cards! Love them both! Very sophisticated wedding stationary.

    SvarSlett
  19. Awesome cards! I love the motorcycle stamp, and your wedding cards are lovely!

    SvarSlett
  20. Super gøy å følge deg hele uke! så mye fint du har laget, mange stempler har havnet i ønskelisten nå :)

    SvarSlett