torsdag 10. oktober 2019

Growing in Unity - Day 4

So here we are the penultimate day of my week of Growing in Unity, and we continue with the Christmas theme, I simply love Christmas.
This time I´ve used stamps from the September Kit of the Month, All Kinds of Holiday Love, and the pillow box that was included with the kit. The flowers were stamped with Versamark INK and embossed with gold embossing powder from Nuvo and coloured with Brusho pigment powders. I really like using the Brushos like watercolours and painting with them. In fact, I just love the Brushos the colours, the versatility and all the different ways Thea can be used. To embellish I used a little red and white bakers twine.





As always, leave a comment for your chance to with some Unity Stamps.

24 kommentarer:

  1. Fantastisk fine kort og vi som elsker julestjerner digger dem slik du har fargelagt dem
    Klem

    SvarSlett
  2. Gorgeous. Lovely with the matching pillow box. Hugz

    SvarSlett
  3. These are beautiful, haven’t thought about coloring after embossing thanks for sharing

    SvarSlett
  4. I love embossing in gold and your pigment powders are so pretty and vibrant.

    SvarSlett
  5. I love the rustic colors and poinsettias! Just gorgeous!

    SvarSlett
  6. You did it again! Beautiful card and the gold embossing is just stunning ⭐️

    SvarSlett
  7. Gorgeous catd and pillow box!

    SvarSlett
  8. What a beautiful card and gift box!

    SvarSlett
  9. These are just so beautifully elegant! Love all the gold and your pretty poinsettias really pop on the kraft paper. I love Christmas, too! I just took out my pillow box die yesterday - I want to make some for Halloween and put candy inside. :-)

    SvarSlett
  10. Amazing projects, I have not tried painting with brusho's

    SvarSlett
  11. Å, det var nyyyydelig, Trude! Awesome!

    SvarSlett
  12. Gorgeous coloring, perfect on Kraft. Love the gift!

    SvarSlett
  13. Love the coloring with embossing I am starting Christmas Cards wonderful idea

    SvarSlett
  14. Gold embossing on the kraft with the red is just WOW! So beautiful!

    SvarSlett
  15. Wonderful idea to use gold embossing on kraft and it just pops off the paper!

    SvarSlett
  16. So pretty! The gold embossing makes your poinsettia pop off the project! 😁

    SvarSlett
  17. The gold on kraft card stock looks amazing! Nice coloring. The deep red is perfect.

    SvarSlett
  18. Oh, so very elegant! Gold on craft and your coloring looks beautiful! Thank you for sharing your talents.

    SvarSlett
  19. Komentarene mine er vekke? Må vel bare komentere igjen da ❤️ Å jul med din glede ❤️ Kjempefin ❤️

    SvarSlett
  20. Beautiful cards! Looks like it’s on brown craft paper...never thought of using that...I’ll have to experiment, these are gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration!

    SvarSlett
  21. Amazing Poinsettia's! I really love that you used the kraft paper to create each project too!

    SvarSlett
  22. The gold on kraft is stunning! I love it! May have to make some like that for christmas.

    SvarSlett