fredag 15. mai 2020

DT Contributions May 2020

My design team contributins for May.
Hobbygarasjen
I made a layout with a picture from Constitution day 2018 when my daughter and I visited my mother. My eldest sister knitted the national costume my daughter is wearing, combined with the patterend paper made this the patterns from that costume, I though it was just fitting
Materials:
Dies: Papirdesign DoilieTall, Alfabet (Thickers)

The challenge for May is to be ispired by the national costumes of Norway (we have many). I made a minialbum using leftover envelopes.


Materials:
Envelopes: Creotime hvite kort
Dies: Papirdesign Konfirmant, Hjerteklem

The May challenge is "Rainbow greetings)
I love Rainbows and this time I wanted to change it up a little, so I grabbed my favourite Distress oxide colours a brand new stencil from Giogiocraft and went to town. The text die is from Papirdesign.

The second inspiration card is made with the same supplies, I just changed the stencil for one from Altenew and used the colours in rainbow order.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar