onsdag 20. mai 2020

Growing in Unity Wednesday

Hello all! Today I've got a couple of butterfly cards, I simply adore butterflies.


 This card started with little piece of white paper where I played around with when I first got my blending brushes from Picket Fence: I grabbed a butterfly stencil from Prima, some Distress Oxide stamp pads and went to town. I stamped the small butterflies from the April 2020 Kit of the Month, cut a small panel from the test paper, added the big butterfly from the July 2019 Kit of the Month that I stamped, coloured and fuzzy cut before I glued them on top. The sentiment is from the April kit.

If you leave a comment, you are eligible to win a grab bag of 25 wonderful Unity stamps.

Come back tomorrow for a peak at the next project I've got to show you.

16 kommentarer:

  1. So lovely! I love the soft colors!

    SvarSlett
  2. Great cards and the colors are delightful! Thanks for sharing with us!

    SvarSlett
  3. I am a butterfly fan too, these are lovely

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful cards! I love all of the different ways you put butterflies on your cards.

    SvarSlett
  5. Another beautiful card

    SvarSlett
  6. I am also in love with butterflies! Have not done any this week so now you've given me some inspiration!!

    SvarSlett
  7. Love the butterflies, and I also like to fussy cut my stamped images and add them to cards.

    SvarSlett
  8. Love these butterflies! Beautiful cards!

    SvarSlett
  9. These are lovely! Adore butterflies as well. I love the strip of stenciled butterflies you did; nice design.

    SvarSlett
  10. I love those little stenciled butterflies! They are so soft and perfect for a background!

    SvarSlett
  11. I love butterflies, and love everything about your cards. The stencilling added interest so beautifully!

    SvarSlett
  12. I absolutely love the soft colors you used in this card. The butterflies really create a calming peaceful feel. I also love the patterned strip of paper that really anchors the card! Love it!

    SvarSlett