tirsdag 19. mai 2020

Growing in Unity - Tuesday

Today I have two similar cards to show you. I just love galaxy cards, there's just something so dreamy about them, and I thought it would be perfect with a galaxy background for the stamp of the woman looking out on the stars and planets from the February 2020 Kit of the Month. All the stamps used on these cards are from that kit.

On this first card, I made the background, and after I made sure it was dry I stamped and embossed with white embossing powder the motif. The text is stamped with white pigment ink on black cardstock
This second card was made the same way as the first, but here I limited the number of colours for the background to 3, the first one was a full rainbow 7.

If you leave a comment, you are eligible to win a grab bag of 25 wonderful Unity stamps.

Come back tomorrow for a peak at the next project I've got to show you.

22 kommentarer:

  1. Sooo pretty. Love how changing the colors can change the look.

    SvarSlett
  2. Those backgrounds are perfect for that stamp. Nice to use the lace stamp with it as well.

    SvarSlett
  3. I love what you did with this stamp set.

    SvarSlett
  4. Dreamy cards! I like the galaxy backgrounds, too.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  5. Love the different looks! Pretty cards.

    SvarSlett
  6. I love mixed media style backgrounds. Did you use alcohol inks? What brand of paper? These are awesome!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. I used Distress Oxide Refills, and Fabriano Hotpress watercolor paper 300 gram (110 lb)

      Slett
  7. I just love this stamp, that KOM is on my wishlist. I happen to love yellow and orange, but both color schemes came out beautifully! :)

    SvarSlett
  8. Oh I love your two cards with the same awesome image. I am excited to try these techniques! Thank you.

    SvarSlett
  9. Love the stamp with those pretty backgrounds!

    SvarSlett
  10. Love the grunge style and of course, the beautiful galaxy backgrounds. LOVE the image embossed in white; so pretty!

    SvarSlett
  11. Great backgrounds. It's so neat how changing from white to black stamping changes the look of the cards dramatically!

    SvarSlett
  12. These are wonderful. I never knew exactly what to do with this image so I appreciate the inspiration!

    SvarSlett
  13. Love these cards! Backgrounds are so cool! So pretty!

    SvarSlett
  14. Beautiful cards! Your backgrounds are really fabulous.

    SvarSlett
  15. Your backgrounds are just perfect! Thanks for sharing!!

    SvarSlett
  16. Stunning!!! Your backgrounds are simply stunning!!!❤️

    SvarSlett
  17. Wow! Unique and different nice

    SvarSlett
  18. I love the pop ofncolor here!! Wonderful Creation!!

    SvarSlett