torsdag 21. mai 2020

Growing in Unity - Thursday

Wow, Thursday already! It is amazing how quick the time flies. This time I want so show you two cards with the Donna Poppies. I cut the panel first and mounted the stamp in my Misti stamping tool, stamping first one flower in the corner and then turning the paper 180 degrees and stamping again. VersaFine Onyx black was the ink used and the poppies were coloured with Dylusions Postbox red spray ink. Splatted the card with water and lifted off some of the colour to create more life. I made black frames with my Gina Marie Designs wonky rectangles and mounted the panel with 3D foams strips on the card. The diecut is from Papirdesign and is the Norwegian word for Congratualtions

The second card was made more or less the same way, but this time I fuzzy cut the blooms and mounted them on the frame. The sentiment is from the January 2020 Say it with Love sentiment kit the orange butterfly is from the same kit


If you leave a comment, you are eligible to win a grab bag of 25 wonderful Unity stamps.

Come back tomorrow for a peak at the next project I've got to show you.

15 kommentarer:

  1. Great job, I never thought to do the Say it Big stamps like that so thanks for the inspiration.

    SvarSlett
  2. Beautiful!! I love how you have off set the poppies on the first card and such a lovely red! The second card is lovely too with poppies fussy cut and popped up. 🌷

    SvarSlett
  3. Yes it does fly when you’re having fun. Beautiful cards

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful... I love the bright colors!

    SvarSlett
  5. Both are lovely! I wish we had poppies here in So. Florida. I know the red is a popular color for them, but I love your yellow one. :-)

    SvarSlett
  6. Beautiful cards! I love your colors.

    SvarSlett
  7. These are beautiful....love the colors! I need to start framing my cards!

    SvarSlett
  8. Really like the bright colors of your cards!

    SvarSlett
  9. Love the bright colours - I should try this

    SvarSlett
  10. Beautiful cards, love the colors!

    SvarSlett
  11. Beautiful cards! Love these pretty poppies!

    SvarSlett
  12. So colorful! Thanks for sharing!

    SvarSlett
  13. Love the bright colors!! Tou did an amazing job!

    SvarSlett
  14. Wow those flowers are brilliant and eye catching. I love the vivid colors you chose for this card. It is a great design too!

    SvarSlett