mandag 18. mai 2020

Growing in Unity (GUI) Monday

If you've come by my blog earlier you might have an inkling that I like the Stamps from Unity Stamp co. Well you might say that i LIIIIIIKE them, and some of them I do love. So when I got the opportunity to be Growing in Unity Girl I was more than happy.
Yesterday was Norways Constitution day which usually is celebrated with childrens parades, marching bands, and lots of fun and people in the streets. Due to Covid-19 the celebrations were a bit different this year, but we celebrated all the while. So to mark the national holiday (and my sisters birthday), I'm showing a floral card today.

I have combinedthe floral motif from You are forever beautiful with one of the Congrats from the May 2019 sentiment kit - Say it big. I stamped the images with VersaFine Onyx ink on Fabriano Hotpressed water color cardstock and coloured with Dylusions inks (water brushes filled with coloured ink). The frame was made using nested Wonky rectangles from Gina Marie Design, cutting out of Bazzill white cardstock.

I'm rather fond of keeping it clean and simple and want the beautiful floral to shine on its own.

If you leave a comment, you are eligible to win a grab bag of 25 wonderful Unity stamps.

Come back tomorrow for a peak at the next project I've got to show you.

31 kommentarer:

  1. What a lovely card. I love the frame around it! I'm looking forward to your GIU week.

    SvarSlett
  2. Beautiful!!!! And I agree with Wilma!! Love the frame!!!

    SvarSlett
  3. Wow! Love this beautiful bold red floral!!!! I love this stamp too! Gorgeous!

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful card! Love the coloring.

    SvarSlett
  5. Beautiful card. I also love the simple lines.

    SvarSlett
  6. I have both stamps but never thought of putting them together. This is a very nice card!

    Linda Abel

    SvarSlett
  7. Beautiful flowers, and I love that big sentiment! Pretty card!

    SvarSlett
  8. Love the colors in this card. Nice job!

    SvarSlett
  9. Beautiful card, love the colors.

    SvarSlett
  10. Beautiful card! Lovely colors.

    SvarSlett
  11. Love that you put those 2 stamps together! Have not done that, but yours looks so wonderful, I think I may very well give it a try!!

    SvarSlett
  12. that floral is my favorite ever from Unity. Your card is great!

    SvarSlett
  13. Lovely card! Looking forward to your full week! :)

    SvarSlett
  14. Love this card.....so pretty! Those big word stamps are great! And I like how you framed it. I never think to use my dies that way! Makes the image pop even more!

    SvarSlett
  15. Such a lovely vibrant card, I love it!

    SvarSlett
  16. I never would of thought to put those two stamps together but it really works well! Great card! Looking forward to your week of GIU!

    SvarSlett
  17. This is so beautiful! One of my favorite floral stamp sets!

    SvarSlett
  18. Beautiful card, and happy birthday to your sis

    SvarSlett
  19. Absolutely stunning! Love the black on red.

    SvarSlett
  20. Soooo beautiful! I have the sentiment kit but now I want to add the floral ... smiling.

    SvarSlett
  21. I love that stamp and you colored it so beautifully. I love the way it is framed too.

    SvarSlett
  22. Love what you did, I have both stamps and the die - thanks for the inspiration.

    SvarSlett
  23. Just stunning! Your coloring is lovely. Anyone would enjoy receiving this beauty.

    SvarSlett
  24. Big flowers and big saying go great together.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  25. This is a beautiful card! This floral image is a favorite of mine and I love how you paired it with the bold letters. I am lookomg forward your week!

    SvarSlett
  26. So very pretty! I love the beautiful bold red of your flowers! This is one of my favourite Angie Blom stamps. 💐

    SvarSlett
  27. What am awesome start to your GUI week!! I had fun catching ypnwoth your projects and this one ia amazing! That's one of mt favorite stamps ❤

    SvarSlett